Some Cold Sober Uses for BEER & BOOZE Around the House
If you fancy yourself a traditionalist (or have run low on store-bought cleaners), give these tricks a try to keep your home fresh and clean.
- Pour a little bear on a stubborn, roasted-over bolt to loosen things up
- Beer works wonders on plants; pour a shot on plants ones per week
- Trap slugs, snails & fruit flies in strategically placed saucers of beer
- Splash vodka on stubborn label adhesives to relax their sticky grip
- Clean mirrors with a mist of vodka & water in equal parts
- Mix vodka & water to create an effective mold-&-mildew remover
Whisky-soak a pipe cleaner before using it to clean a tobacco pipe.
Make your silverware gleam by rubbing knives, forks and spoons with gin.