SEO Strategic Team
- Social Media
A social media specialist’s job is to help this small business promote it’s product and services and assist it in boosting its presence online as well
- SEO Analyst
Provide SEO analyst and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
(SEO) copywriter is textual composition for web page marketing that emphasizes skillful manipulation of the page’s wording to place it among the first results of a user’s search list, while still producing readable and persuasive content.
Ability to hand code HTML and modify existing static and dynamic web sites by applying current search engine optimization techniques
- Link Builder
Responsible for submitting links to web directories, article syndication websites, press release websites, bookmarking sites, blogs, online forums and other related media.
It is important to understand the different functions of an SEO team and the skills needed for each part of the optimization process. A good SEO team requires all the following:
- Project management:
At least one person should develop measurable SEO goals, delegate tasks and follow up to be sure objectives are being achieved.
- Technical SEO And Data Analysis:
Any SEO project requires data analysis in the form of keyword research, traffic measurement and goal evaluation. Someone should be able to draw conclusions from the data your SEO efforts produce.
- Content Creation:
In many cases, SEO activities require large amounts of new content in the form of articles, infographics and other images. So a creative mind is a must on your SEO team.
- Link Building:
Because back links can play a tremendous role in your website’s rankings, SEO teams should have at least one person who will pursue link-building opportunities and solicit back links.
- SEO manager to delegate website tasks & pass on info to the SEO analyst
- SEO analyst passes on audit reports for the team to work with
- Onsite SEO working with developers to optimize for search engines, Keyword research, onsite and offsite strategies
- Social media accounts generated to content from articles, Copywriter starts on the press releases and articles onsite and an Infographic SEO specialist
- Developers to work with social media integrating website code, Social media works along side copywriter to gain exposure, Offsite linkbuilding begins & niche submissions, Analyst to track statistics and monitor campains