Your Digital Marketing Map

1. Web Design
A website is your identity, your brand online. Building a user friendly website is the first step to digital marketing success.

2. Landing Pages 
Companies with 30 or more landing pages generate 7 times more leads than those with few than 10.

3. Web Analytics
6% is the average businesses spend of marketing budgets on analytics. This is important to make sure that the other 94% are spent wisely.

4. Mobile Advertising
Smartphone users who download a branded app buy 40.4% more of the brand’s products /services

5. Online Display Ads
The U.S. account for 24.7% of global online display impressions.

6. Email Marketing
89% of marketers said email is their primary channel for lead generation.

7. Pay Per Click
Sponsored results accounts for 64.6% of clicks for keywords search that imply high commercial intent.

8. Search Engine Optimization
70% of the links search users click are organic.

9. Content Marketing
Content is King. Good powerful content, whether its words, videos or pictures attract consumers, and establish your brand, the brand’s products/services

10. Explainer Videos
Viewers are 12% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.

11. Infographics
Businesses which use infographics grow in traffic on an average of 12% more than those who don’t.

12.  Blogging
Companies that blog have indexed page, and 97% more inbound links.

13. Social Media
Social media is the most powerful platform where you can market your business & increase its brand value.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *