The Test Of True Love
Love Vs Lost
Love is a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
Is the feeling that is often mistaken for love at first sight. It is an intense and sudden attraction to somebody you hardly know. It is mistaken for love because the attraction is so strong.
Three Main Components Of A Relationship
- you talk openly about life issues such as finances, children, things that frighten you, where you want your life to go.
- You can argue and come to some sort of compromise at the end of it. Better still you argue it proves that you have the ability to talk to each other
- You are open and honest with each other about your feelings
- You only know their favorite color, what paper they read. You are afraid to ask them in-depth questions about his life for fear of rejection or what you might find out.
- You don’t discuss how you are feeling with each other and it builds up inside you, often resenting each other.
- Neither of you is willing to forgive one another.
- In a crisis you stand by each other no matter what the result.
- You make sacrifices to make the other person happy
- You are truthful and honest and don’t keep secrets from one another
- You are emotionally, physically and mentally compatible
- You are friends as well as lovers
- When the going gets tough, they get going
- He has a wandering eye and has proved to be untrustworthy.
- He lies to you about where he has been and only confesses when you find out the truth.
- There is a little physically affection, laughter, or communication between the two of you.
- He has been unfaithful on numerous occasions.
- You are aware of your partner’s faults and are able to accept some imperfections.
- You support and encourage each other’s individual interests and identity
- You take the time to listen and understand the other’s point opinion.
- You criticize each other in front of others
- They will not give you space to indulge in your interests and wants to spend every minute of the day with you
- You are constantly struggling to live up his standards or the person you think they want you to be.
- You can’t forgive and/or forget each others mistakes.