How To Meditate In 6 Steps
- First find a comfortable place where you can sit without distraction for at least 15 minutes.
- Sit comfortably with your back upright and without back support, if physically possible
- Clear your eyes and focus within
- Focus your attention on your breath or an affirmation
- If you notice your mind thinking that’s okay; just bring your focus back to your technique.
- Give yourself a few minutes to acclimate slowly back into the activities of your day.
Benefits Of Meditation
Stress reduction, lower blood pressure, immunity boost, pain relief, heart health.
Greater emotional balance. increased happiness and sense of well-being.
- Unlimited Consciousness
You feel a connection with everyone and everything in your life
- Witness Consciousness
You are a detached observer — not as attached to things and outcomes.
Increased creative thinking. Improved concentration. Increased productivity.
You are more intimately present in the moment. You are more aware of yourself and your environment.
Types Of Meditation
Meditation is about being aware of the sounds and activities happening around you.
Movement meditation is about moving your body in a mindful way
Mantra meditation uses words spoken silently to focus the mind