How To Choose The Right Ring
A guide to the world of diamonds
- They say a gentleman should spend two months salary.
- We say spend whatever you’re comfortable with.
2. Ring Size
- Be sneaky and grab one of her ring. We can use that to find a size.
- Enlist the help of her one of her secret-keeping friends.
- Take her out to Tav on the Ave And play around with our coasters on every table!
- yellow gold
- white gold
- rose gold
- What tons of sparkle? Choose a diamond with high cut and color grade.
- Size more important? Go for a larger carat weight or consider a Yehuda diamond ton keep the price down.
5. Shape Of The Ring
For the woman who loves classic styles and has a fuss-free approach to fashion.
Worn by women with confidence and who have an appreciation for vintage designs.
For those who have an appreciation for contemporary designs and don’t mind standing out
For the lover of Hollywood glamour and who has a passion for romance.
For the woman who is a shameless romantic and who finds joy in being true to herself.
Worn by romantics who have a love of elegant style and vintage luxury.
For the modern thinker who has a respect for the aged tradition
Worn by women who enjoy sophisticated and elegance but want to be unique.
A single diamond stop a plan band. For the minimalist who is polished and put together.
Center diamond is set in a halo of gold. For the lover of mixing modern and vintage.
Side diamonds are set into the band. Can either be extremely modern or really vintage.
Many small diamonds are set on the band. Worn by those who keep with the trends.
Is bigger always better? Go with a halo! It makes the center stone look larger without blowing the budget.