6 Ways to Improve Your Daily Life At The Office
- Not Happy on Your Job? Be Courageous Enough to Admit It.
This is the first step. From here things can only get better.
- Want to Fell More Confident? Impress them With Your Body Language
Look at your co-workers in the eyes. Stretch that back. Start shaking hands
- Bored? Try to find the Little Things You Do Like to do
Find the fun stuff and focus on it.
- Worn out? Exercise.
A few push-ups = 1 cup of coffee – and you’ll feel energized again.
- Feeling Angry? Use a Punch bag!
Hitting the bag is probably a better idea than hitting your boss!
- Don’t Be Shy – Ask for a Raise
Bigger salary will make you feel better.